Oakdale, New York
Ease of Use

I was about to checkout with my online order when i called daxmart directly to ask a question about the shipping.The person I spoke to said that the lens I wanted to order was not suitable for digital cameras, only video (but no mention of this important detail in the description of the lens.

In fact, there NO DESCRIPTION for this lens on their website, only the make and model and price (which was hundreds of dollars less than the actual price! The daxmart rep hung up on me when I questioned him about the difference in price and lack of description.

SCAM!DON"T SHOP THERE!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of being hanged up on and customer service. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "misrepresented product, rude salesperson, false advertising" of daxmart website. Daxmart needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned daxmart website in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Daxmart. You can also consider other company suggested by the author: BH Photo Video.

Had an Experience with Daxmart?

Comments