I ordered a Canon t5i camera from these scamming jerks.When I realized I sent it to the wrong address and tried to call customer service to change it, everything crashed and burned.

The guy on the phone tried selling me a battery and memory card, before telling me it would be an extra charge. Then he pulls this *** about it being an imported model, rather than a U.S. Model. He tried to push me to buy a U.S.

Model for another $300 more! I again looked on the webpage where I examined and purchased the product, NO WHERE was it written about being a U.S. Or imported model. False advertising.

Also, I waited on the phone for 10 min each time I called before someone would pick up! That someone was the SAME GUY every time. And he is the rudest person I've ever dealt with on customer service. He was impatient and ***.

He had absolutely no regard for paying customers and their concerns. Also, they trick you into reviewing the website before you find out how much of a scam it is. I ended up completely canceling my order.

NEVER AGAIN WILL I EVER BUY FROM DAXMART!!!!!I am absolutely furious and frustrated with this idiotic and ridiculous company!!!!!!!

Review about: Daxmart Website.

Had an Experience with Daxmart?

Comments