I was thinking upgrade my current d5500 to d7200.When i checked on google there was an ad for $589 from daxmart.

The website looked like a reputable company and there was showing sale ends in 9 hours. So i purchased the camera. After few minutes an email came that my internet order has received and call them for expedited shipping. I called them and the person who took the phone was very rude and he said call tomorrow and just hung up the phone.

I called them today to inquire about my order if it is processed or not. One guy took my call and just asked me if i paid for shipping. I said it said free shipping. Then he told me we don't have the item we are cancelling your order in very rude manner.

Then why the *** you put the listing on your website with free shipping. After that i got a mail saying that they are cancelling my order upon my request. I never requested to cancel my order. Is that guy deaf?.

Change your customer service people.They have no idea what they are doing.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of daxmart customer care and associated monetary loss in the amount of $549. Daxmart needs to have the product delivered according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned daxmart customer care in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Daxmart. You can also consider other company suggested by the author: BH Photo Video.

Had an Experience with Daxmart?

Comments

I did cancel my order and am still waiting (foolish me) for credit card to be reimbursed.When I call they hang up.

I'm not done chasing them, but be aware that most credit card companies require stop payments be made within 30 days of purchase.

So if you still have time, I recommend you do so now.Run a mile from this scam.

to Anonymous #1176072

Hey i got my money back, hope you got it too. I gonna stick with eBay and amazon.