Alexandria, Virginia

I made an order of a Panasonic DMC-GH4 Mirrorless Micro Four Thirds Digital Camera for $799.00 on daxmart.com.I received a call from them that the camera will cost $1299 if I want the U.S.

Related: Daxmart - Then

model. I said that I do not want it if it cost more than $800. He then proceeded to ignore and talked as if I am ordering it. I calmly said I want to cancel my order.

He ignored me again and said that the camera will cost me $1299. ENJOY YOUR CAMERA! I frantically called them back and got an answering machine. I then proceeded to call my credit card company and canceled my credit card before they charge me.

Unfortunately, I've read really bad reviews about their site AFTER I made the order. DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME ORDERING FROM THIS SCAM SITE. I wish I was an attorney and record the whole conversation.

But then again, how do you sue someone without a physically address???

Review about: Panasonic Dmc Gh4 Mirrorless Micro Four Thirds Digital Camera.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Daxmart Customer Care
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Daxmart?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.