I made an order of a Panasonic DMC-GH4 Mirrorless Micro Four Thirds Digital Camera for $799.00 on daxmart.com.I received a call from them that the camera will cost $1299 if I want the U.S.

model. I said that I do not want it if it cost more than $800. He then proceeded to ignore and talked as if I am ordering it. I calmly said I want to cancel my order.

He ignored me again and said that the camera will cost me $1299. ENJOY YOUR CAMERA! I frantically called them back and got an answering machine. I then proceeded to call my credit card company and canceled my credit card before they charge me.

Unfortunately, I've read really bad reviews about their site AFTER I made the order. DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME ORDERING FROM THIS SCAM SITE. I wish I was an attorney and record the whole conversation.

But then again, how do you sue someone without a physically address???

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of daxmart customer care. Daxmart needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned daxmart customer care in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Daxmart.

Had an Experience with Daxmart?

Comments