Ease of Use
Style and Design

HI, I ORDERED A NIKON D5500 FOR $529.00 THEN WHEN I CALLED TO CHECK ON THE ORDER THEY TOLD ME I WOULD BE BETTER OFF WITH THE US VERSION FOR $679.00 THEN WAS TOLD IF I ORDER WITH THE 18-55MM LENS KIT IT WOULD BE $779.00 FOR THE KIT.I ORDERED THE NIKON D5500(US) VERSION WITH 18-55MM LENS & WHAT THEY SENT ME WAS THE NIKON D5500(HK) 18-55MM KIT WHERE THE (HK) MEANS (HONG KONG) VERSION NOT (US).

ON TOP OF THAT, THERE ARE NO WARRANTY PAPERS, NO CD ROM, THE SERIAL# IS NOT IN THE NIKON US RECORDS (I CHKD WITH NIKON), THE BOX IS SMALL (THE US VERSION BOX IS BIGGER) AND ALL NIKON PRODUCTS ALWAYS HAVE IN WRITING WHERE THEY COME FROM (SEE THE PICTURES; ONE IS FROM FROM HK & THE OTHER FROM US). ALSO, THEY HAVE THE WORSE CUSTOMER SERVICE IN THE PLANET!! WHEN CALLED TO COMPLAINT, I WAS MISTREATED AND ONE TIME THE PERSON EVEN HUNG UP ON ME! THEIR RETURN POLICY SAYS YOU HAVE TO PAY A 15% RESTOCKING FEE WHICH YOU CAN IMAGINE THEY'RE GONNA HAVE TO WAIT TILL *** FREEZES OVER TO GET FROM ME BECAUSE THERE IS NO WAY IN *** I WILL PAY WHEN THEY SENT ME SOMETHING THAT WAS NOT WHAT I ORDERED!

OH, AND THEY EVEN DARED TO SAY THAT NIKON LIES TO THE CUSTOMERS SO THEY (NIKON) CAN SELL THEIR PRODUCTS FOR MORE MONEY! ALSO, WHEN YOU PROCESS YOUR TRANSACTION, YOU THINK YOU ARE PAYING TO DAXMART BUT YOUR CREDIT CARD IS PROCESSED BY A PACKAGES INC (TOTALY DIFF COMPANY THAT IN THE END IS ONE & THE SAME). WHEN INQUIRED ABOUT IT WAS TOLD THAT DOESN'T EVEN EXIST BUT TURNS OUT IS THE SAME COMPANY, SAME RIPOFF, SAME BS!!! DO NOT, I REPEAT, DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM THIS COMPANY!

I AM SUBMITTING A CASE AGAINST THEM AS I TYPE THIS, THRU MY CREDIT CARD COMPANY & REFERRED THEM TO NIKON!!THESE PEOPLE ARE A FRAUD & ALL THEY'RE DOING IS STEALING $ FROM PEOPLE!!

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $779. The author is overall dissatisfied with Daxmart and uploaded picture s. The most disappointing about nikon d5500 from Daxmart was customer service, lied about sending product and telephone interaction Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

This person also mentioned the following company BH Photo Video that you may also consider. Also, you can continue reading comments about Daxmart.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Appliances and Electronics category for more informed decision or compare Daxmart to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Daxmart?

Comments

Comox, British Columbia, Canada #1232572

When you purchase a 'black market' Nikon or Canon camera you get no warranty.It has always been that way where they protect their local dealers.

The only way to circumvent that practice is if you are a pro photographer and your camera dies in the field in a foreign country and you can prove you are said professional on job and receipt is in your company name then they will give you a warranty.

I hope you have sucked it up ... it is what it is.

If you purchase a Toyota or Lexus in the US and import it into Canada same thing happens no Canadian warranty ....perfectly legal if you read the fine legal print.Many other product come with the same caveat.