HI, I ORDERED A NIKON D5500 FOR $529.00 THEN WHEN I CALLED TO CHECK ON THE ORDER THEY TOLD ME I WOULD BE BETTER OFF WITH THE US VERSION FOR $679.00 THEN WAS TOLD IF I ORDER WITH THE 18-55MM LENS KIT IT WOULD BE $779.00 FOR THE KIT.I ORDERED THE NIKON D5500(US) VERSION WITH 18-55MM LENS & WHAT THEY SENT ME WAS THE NIKON D5500(HK) 18-55MM KIT WHERE THE (HK) MEANS (HONG KONG) VERSION NOT (US).
ON TOP OF THAT, THERE ARE NO WARRANTY PAPERS, NO CD ROM, THE SERIAL# IS NOT IN THE NIKON US RECORDS (I CHKD WITH NIKON), THE BOX IS SMALL (THE US VERSION BOX IS BIGGER) AND ALL NIKON PRODUCTS ALWAYS HAVE IN WRITING WHERE THEY COME FROM (SEE THE PICTURES; ONE IS FROM FROM HK & THE OTHER FROM US). ALSO, THEY HAVE THE WORSE CUSTOMER SERVICE IN THE PLANET!! WHEN CALLED TO COMPLAINT, I WAS MISTREATED AND ONE TIME THE PERSON EVEN HUNG UP ON ME! THEIR RETURN POLICY SAYS YOU HAVE TO PAY A 15% RESTOCKING FEE WHICH YOU CAN IMAGINE THEY'RE GONNA HAVE TO WAIT TILL *** FREEZES OVER TO GET FROM ME BECAUSE THERE IS NO WAY IN *** I WILL PAY WHEN THEY SENT ME SOMETHING THAT WAS NOT WHAT I ORDERED!
OH, AND THEY EVEN DARED TO SAY THAT NIKON LIES TO THE CUSTOMERS SO THEY (NIKON) CAN SELL THEIR PRODUCTS FOR MORE MONEY! ALSO, WHEN YOU PROCESS YOUR TRANSACTION, YOU THINK YOU ARE PAYING TO DAXMART BUT YOUR CREDIT CARD IS PROCESSED BY A PACKAGES INC (TOTALY DIFF COMPANY THAT IN THE END IS ONE & THE SAME). WHEN INQUIRED ABOUT IT WAS TOLD THAT DOESN'T EVEN EXIST BUT TURNS OUT IS THE SAME COMPANY, SAME RIPOFF, SAME BS!!! DO NOT, I REPEAT, DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM THIS COMPANY!
I AM SUBMITTING A CASE AGAINST THEM AS I TYPE THIS, THRU MY CREDIT CARD COMPANY & REFERRED THEM TO NIKON!!THESE PEOPLE ARE A FRAUD & ALL THEY'RE DOING IS STEALING $ FROM PEOPLE!!
More Review Details
|Style and Design|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Ease of Use|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Value for money|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Customer service
- Lied about sending product
- Telephone interaction
- Being hanged up on
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Nikon D5500
- Review category
- Appliances and Electronics
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I purchased the KitchenAid Buillt-In Combination Electric Convection Oven and Microwave Oven in the summer of 2012. Last night I ran the self-cleaning cycle for perhaps the second or..."
- "I purchased a defective element TV from target on black Friday, tried to have target exchange it but they were out of stock so i attempted to call element electronics..."
- "I bought a RainSoft water softener after mailing in a water sample that I brought home from Home Depot. I wrote the check (see attachment), but the account is..."
- "Leased a vehicle and 2 weeks later it died in the middle of the intersection after the radiator cooling fans stopped working, the air conditioning stopped working, the gas..."
- "I purchased a recline of your from a local furniture store. The chair is broke or not made right. I had it ordered with different color material. The chair is..."
- "I ordered a flowering basket for a funeral and received a call that they needed to substitute. I called back and found out they had already substituted with a basket..."
- "After owning for only 4 years now, we noticed that the bottom shelf of the cupboard over the couch is coming off. We then checked to see how it is..."
- "Harcus Sinclair is a law firm claiming to be experienced in reputation management, but what they do not say on their website is that some of those methods involve trying..."
- "I had a very bad expiernce . The car I bought had many issues. It was making a knocking noise. I Was not sure if it was the motor..."