Daxmart - RIPOFF/SCAM/LIERS/WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE IN THE WORLD(RATS)

79 of 160 Daxmart reviews

HI, I ORDERED A NIKON D5500 FOR $529.00 THEN WHEN I CALLED TO CHECK ON THE ORDER THEY TOLD ME I WOULD BE BETTER OFF WITH THE US VERSION FOR $679.00 THEN WAS TOLD IF I ORDER WITH THE 18-55MM LENS KIT IT WOULD BE $779.00 FOR THE KIT.I ORDERED THE NIKON D5500(US) VERSION WITH 18-55MM LENS & WHAT THEY SENT ME WAS THE NIKON D5500(HK) 18-55MM KIT WHERE THE (HK) MEANS (HONG KONG) VERSION NOT (US).

ON TOP OF THAT, THERE ARE NO WARRANTY PAPERS, NO CD ROM, THE SERIAL# IS NOT IN THE NIKON US RECORDS (I CHKD WITH NIKON), THE BOX IS SMALL (THE US VERSION BOX IS BIGGER) AND ALL NIKON PRODUCTS ALWAYS HAVE IN WRITING WHERE THEY COME FROM (SEE THE PICTURES; ONE IS FROM FROM HK & THE OTHER FROM US). ALSO, THEY HAVE THE WORSE CUSTOMER SERVICE IN THE PLANET!! WHEN CALLED TO COMPLAINT, I WAS MISTREATED AND ONE TIME THE PERSON EVEN HUNG UP ON ME! THEIR RETURN POLICY SAYS YOU HAVE TO PAY A 15% RESTOCKING FEE WHICH YOU CAN IMAGINE THEY'RE GONNA HAVE TO WAIT TILL *** FREEZES OVER TO GET FROM ME BECAUSE THERE IS NO WAY IN *** I WILL PAY WHEN THEY SENT ME SOMETHING THAT WAS NOT WHAT I ORDERED!

OH, AND THEY EVEN DARED TO SAY THAT NIKON LIES TO THE CUSTOMERS SO THEY (NIKON) CAN SELL THEIR PRODUCTS FOR MORE MONEY! ALSO, WHEN YOU PROCESS YOUR TRANSACTION, YOU THINK YOU ARE PAYING TO DAXMART BUT YOUR CREDIT CARD IS PROCESSED BY A PACKAGES INC (TOTALY DIFF COMPANY THAT IN THE END IS ONE & THE SAME). WHEN INQUIRED ABOUT IT WAS TOLD THAT DOESN'T EVEN EXIST BUT TURNS OUT IS THE SAME COMPANY, SAME RIPOFF, SAME BS!!! DO NOT, I REPEAT, DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM THIS COMPANY!

I AM SUBMITTING A CASE AGAINST THEM AS I TYPE THIS, THRU MY CREDIT CARD COMPANY & REFERRED THEM TO NIKON!!THESE PEOPLE ARE A FRAUD & ALL THEY'RE DOING IS STEALING $ FROM PEOPLE!!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Nikon D5500
Review category
Appliances and Electronics
review #635091

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Daxmart? Submit review ›
Helpful? 8 Yes 8 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
79 of 160 Daxmart reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Oct 27 #1232572 Comox, British Columbia, Canada

When you purchase a 'black market' Nikon or Canon camera you get no warranty. It has always been that way where they protect their local dealers. The only way to circumvent that practice is if you are a pro photographer and your camera dies in the field in a foreign country and you can prove you are said professional on job and receipt is in your company name then they will give you a warranty.
I hope you have sucked it up ... it is what it is. If you purchase a Toyota or Lexus in the US and import it into Canada same thing happens no Canadian warranty ....perfectly legal if you read the fine legal print. Many other product come with the same caveat.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Daxmart. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Daxmart.
Filing a new complaint about
×