HI, I ORDERED A NIKON D5500 FOR $529.00 THEN WHEN I CALLED TO CHECK ON THE ORDER THEY TOLD ME I WOULD BE BETTER OFF WITH THE US VERSION FOR $679.00 THEN WAS TOLD IF I ORDER WITH THE 18-55MM LENS KIT IT WOULD BE $779.00 FOR THE KIT.I ORDERED THE NIKON D5500(US) VERSION WITH 18-55MM LENS & WHAT THEY SENT ME WAS THE NIKON D5500(HK) 18-55MM KIT WHERE THE (HK) MEANS (HONG KONG) VERSION NOT (US).
ON TOP OF THAT, THERE ARE NO WARRANTY PAPERS, NO CD ROM, THE SERIAL# IS NOT IN THE NIKON US RECORDS (I CHKD WITH NIKON), THE BOX IS SMALL (THE US VERSION BOX IS BIGGER) AND ALL NIKON PRODUCTS ALWAYS HAVE IN WRITING WHERE THEY COME FROM (SEE THE PICTURES; ONE IS FROM FROM HK & THE OTHER FROM US). ALSO, THEY HAVE THE WORSE CUSTOMER SERVICE IN THE PLANET!! WHEN CALLED TO COMPLAINT, I WAS MISTREATED AND ONE TIME THE PERSON EVEN HUNG UP ON ME! THEIR RETURN POLICY SAYS YOU HAVE TO PAY A 15% RESTOCKING FEE WHICH YOU CAN IMAGINE THEY'RE GONNA HAVE TO WAIT TILL *** FREEZES OVER TO GET FROM ME BECAUSE THERE IS NO WAY IN *** I WILL PAY WHEN THEY SENT ME SOMETHING THAT WAS NOT WHAT I ORDERED!
OH, AND THEY EVEN DARED TO SAY THAT NIKON LIES TO THE CUSTOMERS SO THEY (NIKON) CAN SELL THEIR PRODUCTS FOR MORE MONEY! ALSO, WHEN YOU PROCESS YOUR TRANSACTION, YOU THINK YOU ARE PAYING TO DAXMART BUT YOUR CREDIT CARD IS PROCESSED BY A PACKAGES INC (TOTALY DIFF COMPANY THAT IN THE END IS ONE & THE SAME). WHEN INQUIRED ABOUT IT WAS TOLD THAT DOESN'T EVEN EXIST BUT TURNS OUT IS THE SAME COMPANY, SAME RIPOFF, SAME BS!!! DO NOT, I REPEAT, DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM THIS COMPANY!
I AM SUBMITTING A CASE AGAINST THEM AS I TYPE THIS, THRU MY CREDIT CARD COMPANY & REFERRED THEM TO NIKON!!THESE PEOPLE ARE A FRAUD & ALL THEY'RE DOING IS STEALING $ FROM PEOPLE!!
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Style and Design|
|Ease of Use|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Value for money|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Customer service
- Lied about sending product
- Telephone interaction
- Being hanged up on
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Nikon D5500
- Review category
- Appliances and Electronics
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "DO NOT BUY A VIZIO TV, unless you want to throw away your hard earned cash! I purchased a Vizio TV, Model # E55i-A0, in November, 2013. 9 months later,..."
- "I made an order of a Panasonic DMC-GH4 Mirrorless Micro Four Thirds Digital Camera for $799.00 on daxmart.com. I received a call from them that the camera will cost..."
- "I went to quail springs mall with my mom to get her eyes checked and get some new glasses. We'll on the way to go look at frames I was..."
- "I ordered a custom cake made with the colors white & gray for my wedding I get a disgusting looking cake the color of brown and gold with the detail..."
- "I spent over $5,000 on a bedroom suite and it was given to me with many flaws as the pictures show. Customer service within the store is terrible..."
- "I ordered a tee shirt on Teechip on September 8th, I got an email stating that there was a delay due to unexpected high demand for the product the day..."
- "I am very, very, very dissatisfied with Telmex. It does need a very long time before I'm getting upset. It's my personality as well I spend several years as a..."
- "I ordered a two products from Bonanza vendors, best price I could find. Showing in stock, I purchased and later received an email stating it was out of stock, nicely..."
- "Maybe I can type better this time. Valen, purchased in September of 2010, sent to the rainbow bridge, December 08,2016. Dying from liver failure due to his intestines leaking into..."