HI, I ORDERED A NIKON D5500 FOR $529.00 THEN WHEN I CALLED TO CHECK ON THE ORDER THEY TOLD ME I WOULD BE BETTER OFF WITH THE US VERSION FOR $679.00 THEN WAS TOLD IF I ORDER WITH THE 18-55MM LENS KIT IT WOULD BE $779.00 FOR THE KIT.I ORDERED THE NIKON D5500(US) VERSION WITH 18-55MM LENS & WHAT THEY SENT ME WAS THE NIKON D5500(HK) 18-55MM KIT WHERE THE (HK) MEANS (HONG KONG) VERSION NOT (US).
ON TOP OF THAT, THERE ARE NO WARRANTY PAPERS, NO CD ROM, THE SERIAL# IS NOT IN THE NIKON US RECORDS (I CHKD WITH NIKON), THE BOX IS SMALL (THE US VERSION BOX IS BIGGER) AND ALL NIKON PRODUCTS ALWAYS HAVE IN WRITING WHERE THEY COME FROM (SEE THE PICTURES; ONE IS FROM FROM HK & THE OTHER FROM US). ALSO, THEY HAVE THE WORSE CUSTOMER SERVICE IN THE PLANET!! WHEN CALLED TO COMPLAINT, I WAS MISTREATED AND ONE TIME THE PERSON EVEN HUNG UP ON ME! THEIR RETURN POLICY SAYS YOU HAVE TO PAY A 15% RESTOCKING FEE WHICH YOU CAN IMAGINE THEY'RE GONNA HAVE TO WAIT TILL *** FREEZES OVER TO GET FROM ME BECAUSE THERE IS NO WAY IN *** I WILL PAY WHEN THEY SENT ME SOMETHING THAT WAS NOT WHAT I ORDERED!
OH, AND THEY EVEN DARED TO SAY THAT NIKON LIES TO THE CUSTOMERS SO THEY (NIKON) CAN SELL THEIR PRODUCTS FOR MORE MONEY! ALSO, WHEN YOU PROCESS YOUR TRANSACTION, YOU THINK YOU ARE PAYING TO DAXMART BUT YOUR CREDIT CARD IS PROCESSED BY A PACKAGES INC (TOTALY DIFF COMPANY THAT IN THE END IS ONE & THE SAME). WHEN INQUIRED ABOUT IT WAS TOLD THAT DOESN'T EVEN EXIST BUT TURNS OUT IS THE SAME COMPANY, SAME RIPOFF, SAME BS!!! DO NOT, I REPEAT, DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM THIS COMPANY!
I AM SUBMITTING A CASE AGAINST THEM AS I TYPE THIS, THRU MY CREDIT CARD COMPANY & REFERRED THEM TO NIKON!!THESE PEOPLE ARE A FRAUD & ALL THEY'RE DOING IS STEALING $ FROM PEOPLE!!
More Review Details
|Style and Design|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Value for money|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Ease of Use|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Customer service
- Lied about sending product
- Telephone interaction
- Being hanged up on
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Nikon D5500
- Review category
- Appliances and Electronics
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I visited Big lot a week before Christmas, saw a nostalgic stereo system for $85.00. Left it and came back, asked if there were anymore, i was told only the..."
- "I bought a Clipacell for my cell phone at the Ohio State Fair from Tom Patterson, of Patterson Services, LLC. It was guaranteed for life, period. It broke in only..."
- "The hood cracked and then literally started melting... why would a product intended for heating food melt!!!? What a scam. ..."
- "Fema lies to people and scam people i have been dealing with fema since august everytime i talk to fema its a new excuse of what they need everytime i..."
- "Why did you guys screw up the photo gallery? It used to be so much nicer and user friendly. There was nothing wrong with it, but you messed it up...."
- "I bought products from this company from a vendor they had in the mall. I spent $129 which was a 'great deal' but, after testing the products I thought why..."
- "Ordered a 5x7 canvas print. The canvas was 5x7 but the print was 4x6 Tried numerous times to fill out the online complaint for CVS customer service and it would..."
- "Leased a vehicle and 2 weeks later it died in the middle of the intersection after the radiator cooling fans stopped working, the air conditioning stopped working, the gas..."
- "My daughter passed the first audition in Little Rock,AR.; after we paid the first payment. Her older sister was diagnosed with Leukemia; which Praise missed the pageant. And when I..."