Daxmart - Any recourse ideas

Ease of Use

I have experienced pretty much all of the complaints everyone else has from this daxmart sham. I've tried canceling the day after I placed the order but had no success, just rudeness, and hangups.finally was told too bad the item was shipped.I then called cc company to contest charges which they did.

tried getting back on my account and would get a message invalid sign in.Thought maybe they finally did cancel, 2 week later I recieve an email with a USPS tracking #.Question: has anyone been able to cancel or get satisfaction from this place. On their ad in big letters it says hassel free returns, is this another deceptive practice

Product or Service Mentioned: Daxmart Customer Care.

I liked: Telling them i was cancelling my order, Overall distrust, Price.

I didn't like: Daxmarts customer service, Still sent me the overseas model.

Daxmart - Then

I phoned Daxmart's phone number and selected 1 (one) for the Sales and Product Information Departments to find out about a Canon SX60 HS camera that I was going to purchase. I asked the salesman a question about the camera and asked another question about it before purchasing.

Before I even got the second question out, the salesman hung up on me. I would rather pay a little more money for this camera somewhere else rather than to buy it from them! Very rude and no customer service. No wonder this company has very poor reviews!

No business from me! If they can't even take time to answer a question and have a sale, how can they be trusted to even send the item purchased!

Product or Service Mentioned: Daxmart Customer Care.

I didn't like: Daxmarts customer service.

Beware of Daxmart's Site Rules

I found great prices on the Daxmart site, but came here to check on them. I was looking up a Canon T5i body. By other reviews, this site looks very shady. There need to be better internet rules on disclosure if one is buying a real Canon camera, or a "Grey market" version.

This link takes you to Daxmart's site rules, which buyer's must agree to prior to purchase. Note how they may record you on the phone, for their "safety", but how YOU cannot record them, nor use screen shots or anything else from their site that may protect YOU in case they are not honest with you, or show bad behavior in dealing with the public, Run Away !

Product or Service Mentioned: Daxmart Website.

I didn't like: Company dishonesty shown by their site rules.

Daxmart - Shipping Service Review from Sunrise, Florida

What a terrible company! I placed an order during their Labor Day sale.

A little over 2 weeks later, I become worried that I haven't received my camera. I call customer service and I'm greeted with a "hello?" How unprofessional. Anyways, he says he's unable to find my order in the system. Then he suddenly finds it and tells me they just received the item because it was "out of stock." It was in stock when I ordered and I never received any email from them, except the email stating that I'd receive my order in 7-10 business days.

So he says they'll ship it right away. But proceeds to tell me that I have to order a battery. He offers me two different batteries ($60-$90) and asks which one I want. When placing the order, I was under the impression that the camera came with everything except the memory card.

He keeps asking me over and over, which one I want. I ask him for the specific battery type, that way I can look around and see if I can find it elsewhere. He refuses to give me the information and continues to rudely force me to purchase on of their batteries. At this point I'm over the condescending and unprofessional tone of the conversation.

So I kindly ask that he go ahead an cancel my order. He says "It's already cancelled!" And hangs up on me. With no confirmation or even an idea of when I can expect my funds back in my account. I keep calling me back and they pick up and hang up before even saying anything.

I assume they have caller id? I'm truly appalled by the service that I have received and I hope they return my money. What a big mistake!

I guess some deals really are too good to be true. Please save yourself the trouble and stay away!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Daxmart Shipping Service.

Daxmart - Concerns

Hook,Wales
2.1
Style and Design

I ordered the canon t6i from Daxmart and found the $400 and something nowhere did it say it was an overseas model but I had suspicion because of the price. I still ordered it after a few days my credit card was still not charged so I called them.

The man was polite and told me it was an overseas model and if I wanted the US version it would be $700 and a few free extras. My card was charged right then and the US version was shipped to me.

They sent it in media mail which is not the correct mail for an electronic so I did have to go to my local post office and pay $13 for the overdue shipping. I opened the box and the model is 750D(Model outside of the US), seems brand new but still a little disappointed that it is the oversea model and not the US one that I paid $300 more for.

Product or Service Mentioned: Daxmart Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

I didn't like: Lied about product shippment, Did not use the correct mail option, Still sent me the overseas model, Had to pay shipping.

Daxmart - Frustrating to deal with - trying to up sell "required" items

I placed an order on Daxmart without realizing what scam artists they are. I went through a legit website and when it came time for the purchase, it was from Daxmart.

I assumed since I went through a legit website that I could trust their "referral" to Daxmart. I placed the order and then wanted to change the color of the model I was buying only to be told that I was required to buy a battery and an SD card from them, for which they charge a fortune. I was told I "just didn't understand" and to go back to the website to see what the guy was talking about. I did this and no where did it say I was required to buy a battery from them or an SD card.

I ended up needing to call back again about the battery issue, and the next person I spoke to then informed me I was buying the international model and needed to buy not just a battery but a whole kit which added another $200 to the purchase price. He told me twice in this phone that I "just didn't understand". Of course I went back on their website and it did not state anywhere that they were selling an international model OR that I needed to or was required to buy a battery or battery kit from them.

I definitely understand when a company is trying to rip me off. I understood enough to cancel the order...

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Daxmart - Ordered a Nikon camera. paid for it, and NEVER received the camera.

I ordered a Nikon Coolpix P900 from Daxmart and paid for the camera, bag, SD card, lens protector, and some accessories. I received an online confirmation of the transaction.

In a day or two I received an email stating that my order had been sent to the warehouse, and will be shipped shortly and if I had any questions to feel free to contact them and they would be glad to help. After several weeks I started to call them and got a runaround from them. They said he camera would ship soon. After a couple of months they started hanging up on me.

I NEVER RECEIVED THE CAMERA.

Go to a reputable camera store like B&H PHOTO in New York City. Daxmart STEALS your money!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Nikon Coolpix P900 Photo Camera.

Comments

Zionsville, Indiana, United States #1243416

Did you ever receive the camera or did you open dispute with credit card ?

WARNING!! WARNING!! DO NOT BUY AT DAXMART.COM!!!

I made an order of a Panasonic DMC-GH4 Mirrorless Micro Four Thirds Digital Camera for $799.00 on daxmart.com. I received a call from them that the camera will cost $1299 if I want the U.S.

model. I said that I do not want it if it cost more than $800. He then proceeded to ignore and talked as if I am ordering it. I calmly said I want to cancel my order.

He ignored me again and said that the camera will cost me $1299. ENJOY YOUR CAMERA! I frantically called them back and got an answering machine. I then proceeded to call my credit card company and canceled my credit card before they charge me.

Unfortunately, I've read really bad reviews about their site AFTER I made the order. DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME ORDERING FROM THIS SCAM SITE. I wish I was an attorney and record the whole conversation.

But then again, how do you sue someone without a physically address???

Product or Service Mentioned: Daxmart Customer Care.

Daxmart - How do we stop this?

Style and Design

What a horrible feeling to know you have been taken advantage of. Daxmart.com is a fraud and should be shut down.

Why are they allowed to stay in business. BEWARE of Daxmart they are a FRAUD. Why does Canon - Nikon and other major brands allow them to use their products? They falsely advertise that you will receive additional discounts if you purchase within days or seconds then tell you that promotion is no longer available.

They try to get you to buy additional accessories and when you refuse they tell you, your order will arrive shortly, but it never does. There answer to the ***, "you ordered an out-of-country model that is no longer available. Would you like to order a US model.

Of course it is more expensive then the "out-of-country" model. Fraudulent companies like this should be shut down.

Product or Service Mentioned: Daxmart Deal.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I didn't like: Rude customer service, Lies about product, Fraudulently represents name brands.

DAXMART -- BAIT AND SWITCH

Bad company. Avoid.

Ordered camera on-line, looked like best price.

Then, they called me back and asked if I really wanted that camera.

I asked why? What is the problem?

Then Daxmart guy pressed me to order the US version of the camera.

Again, I asked why?

Advertised price was for camera all in Japanese, all menus and controls in Japanese. Asked $200 more for US version of camera.

The camera I ordered would have been useless to me. After a few more minutes of pressuring me to buy US version for a much higher price, the Daxmart guy agreed to cancel my order.

I narrowly dodged a bullet. Daxmart did NOT charge my credit card, but they did waste my time.

Their advertised price was totally fake.

Bad company. Avoid.

By the way, I was able to get a good price, an honest price, for the US version of the camera from 42nd Street Photo.

Product or Service Mentioned: Canon G1 X Mark Ii Photo Camera.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.