I ordered a Nikon Coolpix P900 from Daxmart and paid for the camera, bag, SD card, lens protector, and some accessories.I received an online confirmation of the transaction.

In a day or two I received an email stating that my order had been sent to the warehouse, and will be shipped shortly and if I had any questions to feel free to contact them and they would be glad to help. After several weeks I started to call them and got a runaround from them. They said he camera would ship soon. After a couple of months they started hanging up on me.

Go to a reputable camera store like B&H PHOTO in New York City.Daxmart STEALS your money!!!

This person wrote the review because of order processing issue of nikon coolpix p900 photo camera from Daxmart. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Daxmart to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Daxmart for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Zionsville, Indiana, United States #1243416

Did you ever receive the camera or did you open dispute with credit card ?