I ordered A Nikon camera at what seemed a very good price.They never sent a receipt but finally sent an order #.

They sent me an email to call to confirm the order but all they really wanted was to sell me a battery at grossly inflated price. When I said no thank you, I just wanted the camera, they hung up on me. I called when the camera didn't come. Their response.

you'll get it by xx date. It has never come. I became apparent they offered the camera at a discount price and would make their profit on the sale of a battery or other accessories at inflated prices.

If you don't take the bait they won't honor the price on the offered price on the camera.DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THEM.

This reviewer shared experience about problem with delivery and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Daxmart. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Daxmart.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Appliances and Electronics category for more informed decision or compare Daxmart to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Daxmart?

Comments