Ease of Use
Style and Design

What a horrible feeling to know you have been taken advantage of.Daxmart.com is a fraud and should be shut down.

Why are they allowed to stay in business. BEWARE of Daxmart they are a FRAUD. Why does Canon - Nikon and other major brands allow them to use their products? They falsely advertise that you will receive additional discounts if you purchase within days or seconds then tell you that promotion is no longer available.

They try to get you to buy additional accessories and when you refuse they tell you, your order will arrive shortly, but it never does. There answer to the ***, "you ordered an out-of-country model that is no longer available. Would you like to order a US model.

Of course it is more expensive then the "out-of-country" model.Fraudulent companies like this should be shut down.

This person wrote the review because of not as described at Daxmart and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Daxmart to have the product delivered.

The most disappointing in user's experience was rude customer service, lies about product and fraudulently represents name brands. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

Also, this reviewer considered the following company: BH Photo Video. We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Daxmart and daxmart deal for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Daxmart?

Comments