Anchorage, Alaska

What a horrible feeling to know you have been taken advantage of.Daxmart.com is a fraud and should be shut down.

Why are they allowed to stay in business. BEWARE of Daxmart they are a FRAUD. Why does Canon - Nikon and other major brands allow them to use their products? They falsely advertise that you will receive additional discounts if you purchase within days or seconds then tell you that promotion is no longer available.

They try to get you to buy additional accessories and when you refuse they tell you, your order will arrive shortly, but it never does. There answer to the ***, "you ordered an out-of-country model that is no longer available. Would you like to order a US model.

Of course it is more expensive then the "out-of-country" model.Fraudulent companies like this should be shut down.

Review about: Canon T6I.

I didn't like: Rude customer service, Lies about product, Fraudulently represents name brands.

Style and Design
Ease of Use
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Daxmart Deal
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not as described / Not specified
Preferred solution Deliver product or service ordered

Had an Experience with Daxmart?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.