York, England

When searching for a specific camera, an ad showed up in my sidebar for that very camera at an unbelievably low price.American made, brand new -- for about $300 cheaper than anywhere else.

I checked it out, then ordered it, paying with a card. I got a confirmation email, at the bottom it said this: This is only a confirmation of your internet order, it is not an Invoice, and does not constitute proof of sale, All Orders need to be Verified prior to being billed and shipped, and you will receive your final invoice with your order. The next day I received an email saying I had to call this number to verify. After the upsell and lies, I said "just send me the camera I ordered".

-- I never heard from them again, my card was not charged, and there is no record of my order on their site. "If it sounds too good to be true..." -- I knew that.

It just ticks me off.Avoid them like the plague

Review about: Canon 7D Mark Ii.

I didn't like: False advertising, Consumer fraud, Bait and switch.

Ease of Use
Style and Design
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Daxmart?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.