When searching for a specific camera, an ad showed up in my sidebar for that very camera at an unbelievably low price.American made, brand new -- for about $300 cheaper than anywhere else.
I checked it out, then ordered it, paying with a card. I got a confirmation email, at the bottom it said this: This is only a confirmation of your internet order, it is not an Invoice, and does not constitute proof of sale, All Orders need to be Verified prior to being billed and shipped, and you will receive your final invoice with your order. The next day I received an email saying I had to call this number to verify. After the upsell and lies, I said "just send me the camera I ordered".
-- I never heard from them again, my card was not charged, and there is no record of my order on their site. "If it sounds too good to be true..." -- I knew that.
It just ticks me off.Avoid them like the plague
More Review Details
|Style and Design|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Ease of Use|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Value for money|
What I liked
What I disliked
- False advertising
- Consumer fraud
- Bait and switch
- Product or service
- Canon 7D Mark Ii
- Review category
- Appliances and Electronics
You May Also Like
- "Will not order from Office Depot again. Ordered a Danby washer on 20 March 2016 and arrived on 1 April 2016. Only after calling to find where my shipment was..."
- "My boyfriend Bought me the 60inch element HD Tv this Feb 14 2015 for a Valentine's gift and it now has a bright long straight green line going from the..."
- "DO NOT BUY A VIZIO TV, unless you want to throw away your hard earned cash! I purchased a Vizio TV, Model # E55i-A0, in November, 2013. 9 months later,..."
- " I purchased the above nail strengthener to help my finger nails as they were splitting and my other nails had long ridges in them. After using the above product on..."
- "I purchase this ring and within 3 months found it had chipped, I returned to Earnest Jones where I was told the ring would need to sent off to their..."
- "Ordered a Premium Large Garden Basket (the biggest upgrade) for a friend's funeral. They assured me they would be delivered to the funeral home by 10:30am since the funeral started..."
- "I ordered a two products from Bonanza vendors, best price I could find. Showing in stock, I purchased and later received an email stating it was out of stock, nicely..."
- "In 18 months time they burned up my yard the first year, I suffered the embarrassment of a dirt front yard for the whole summer 2015. They came back in..."