Beware of Daxmart's Site Rules

I found great prices on the Daxmart site, but came here to check on them. I was looking up a Canon T5i body. By other reviews, this site looks very shady. There need to be better internet rules on disclosure if one is buying a real Canon camera, or a "Grey market" version.

This link takes you to Daxmart's site rules, which buyer's must agree to prior to purchase. Note how they may record you on the phone, for their "safety", but how YOU cannot record them, nor use screen shots or anything else from their site that may protect YOU in case they are not honest with you, or show bad behavior in dealing with the public, Run Away !

Product or Service Mentioned: Daxmart Website.

I didn't like: Company dishonesty shown by their site rules.

• Bad Daxmart Site Rules

Daxmart - Sketchy Business Practices and False Advertising

Just placed an order with Daxmart yesterday 06.07.16 for a Nikon D5500. Noticed the camera model had imported in the description.

Did some research and noticed that Nikon does not extend its warranty to imported or gray-market models. I sent an email to cancel the order and resubmitted the order for the US version (as the description did not say anything about imported). Got a call today from Daxmart from some salesman, and he was trying to convince me that the model I had chosen was still an imported version and that I would need to spend nearly $300 USD more for the US version. Foolery!

I went back to website and tried to tell him that website was not showing the product I selected as imported. The salesman became irate and hung up. Glad I didn't fall into the scheme and get scammed out of my hard-earned money. Don't do business with Daxmart.

Even if they are selling actual products (which now I'm not sure of), they're not the US models you think you're purchasing. What a scam!

Product or Service Mentioned: Daxmart Website.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

I liked: Telling them i was cancelling my order.

I didn't like: Disrespectful, Bait and switch, Telephone interaction.

• Daxmart Battery Story
  • Dslr Scam
  • Non Us Model

Should have Googled Daxmart before ordering

OK, I fell for it. l.

Ordered an Canon EF 70-200mm f/2.8L IS II USM from daxmart $1449.00 Less Easter special of 5% off $1376.55. So the next day they called me. No 5% off because I used a CC. And add $190.00 for S/H?.

website stated ships free. They stated they will not charge my CC. I called Bank to block. Found on another site (AMA*Z*) for $1499.00.

Also tried to say this lens was a foreign lens, need to upgrade $$$$ to US, all L series lens or the same throughout the world.

Can you say BAIT AND SWITCH!!!!!!! Beware.

Product or Service Mentioned: Daxmart Website.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Daxmart - Purchased camera - two weird emails to confirm the order

I placed the order 7 days ago, as the price they offered was like way less than the original price of camera, 255$ for canon rebel t5i, you can only dream of. After placing order got some weird emails to confirm the order, after that no one is picking calls, its been more than a week and Camera has not been shipped, no email or phone calls reply. Thank God I read about them on your website, as my cards are not charged yet so I blocked them.

Thanks guys.

Product or Service Mentioned: Daxmart Website.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Monetary Loss: $2004.

Daxmart - DON'T BUY FROM THIS WEBSITE!!!!!

PEOPLE DON'T BUY FROM THIS WEBSITE THEY ARE LIAR AND SCAM. DON'T BELIEVE ME, UR GOING TO REGRET!

MY DAD BOUGHT A CAMERA FROM THIS *** WEBSITE AND I TRIED TO CALL THEM MANY TIME AS ***. THEY DON'T *** ANSWER AS CUSTOMER SERVICE BUT THESE TWO *** ARE HOLE. TRYING TO SCAM PEOPLE MONEY FROM FAKE WEBSITE. I HOPE U *** DIE SOON.

MAKE SURE TO DIG UR *** GRAVE BEFORE U DIE.

WHEN I CALLED THEM AND ASK THEM TO CANCEL THE TRANSACTION AND THAT *** JUST ASK FOR THE LAST NAME AND THEN HANG OFF ON ME. HOPE UR WEBSITE MADE A BIG IMPACT IN UR *** LIFE.

Product or Service Mentioned: Daxmart Website.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Daxmart - WOW! VERY UNPROFESSIONAL/FALSE ADVERTISING!!

Oakdale, New York
Ease of Use

I was about to checkout with my online order when i called daxmart directly to ask a question about the shipping. The person I spoke to said that the lens I wanted to order was not suitable for digital cameras, only video (but no mention of this important detail in the description of the lens.

In fact, there NO DESCRIPTION for this lens on their website, only the make and model and price (which was hundreds of dollars less than the actual price! The daxmart rep hung up on me when I questioned him about the difference in price and lack of description.

SCAM! DON"T SHOP THERE!

Product or Service Mentioned: Daxmart Website.

Reason of review: Misrepresented product, rude salesperson, false advertising.

I didn't like: Being hanged up on, Customer service, False advertising.

Daxmart - Worst company I've EVER dealt with!!! DO NOT BUY FROM THEM!

I ordered a Canon t5i camera from these scamming jerks. When I realized I sent it to the wrong address and tried to call customer service to change it, everything crashed and burned.

The guy on the phone tried selling me a battery and memory card, before telling me it would be an extra charge. Then he pulls this *** about it being an imported model, rather than a U.S. Model. He tried to push me to buy a U.S.

Model for another $300 more! I again looked on the webpage where I examined and purchased the product, NO WHERE was it written about being a U.S. Or imported model. False advertising.

Also, I waited on the phone for 10 min each time I called before someone would pick up! That someone was the SAME GUY every time. And he is the rudest person I've ever dealt with on customer service. He was impatient and ***.

He had absolutely no regard for paying customers and their concerns. Also, they trick you into reviewing the website before you find out how much of a scam it is. I ended up completely canceling my order.

NEVER AGAIN WILL I EVER BUY FROM DAXMART!!!!! I am absolutely furious and frustrated with this idiotic and ridiculous company!!!!!!!

DAXMART....not smart...avoid them

I purchased a camera on 9/28...received a phone call 2 days later to tell me I did not purchase the HD battery for the camera. After adding the battery the price was no different than at least 10 retailers.

But the worst part is I still do not have the camera! No one answers the phone (who works 10:30 to 2 PM on Monday thru Thursdays) or answers an email. Horrible service would imply that you at least attempted to provide service.

DAXMART is no service. DO NOT BUY FROM DAXMART...I wish I would have found this website before I made the purchase