Daxmart - Any recourse ideas

Ease of Use

I have experienced pretty much all of the complaints everyone else has from this daxmart sham. I've tried canceling the day after I placed the order but had no success, just rudeness, and hangups.finally was told too bad the item was shipped.I then called cc company to contest charges which they did.

tried getting back on my account and would get a message invalid sign in.Thought maybe they finally did cancel, 2 week later I recieve an email with a USPS tracking #.Question: has anyone been able to cancel or get satisfaction from this place. On their ad in big letters it says hassel free returns, is this another deceptive practice

Product or Service Mentioned: Daxmart Customer Care.

I liked: Telling them i was cancelling my order, Overall distrust, Price.

I didn't like: Daxmarts customer service, Still sent me the overseas model.

• Digital Cameras

Daxmart - Then

I phoned Daxmart's phone number and selected 1 (one) for the Sales and Product Information Departments to find out about a Canon SX60 HS camera that I was going to purchase. I asked the salesman a question about the camera and asked another question about it before purchasing.

Before I even got the second question out, the salesman hung up on me. I would rather pay a little more money for this camera somewhere else rather than to buy it from them! Very rude and no customer service. No wonder this company has very poor reviews!

No business from me! If they can't even take time to answer a question and have a sale, how can they be trusted to even send the item purchased!

Product or Service Mentioned: Daxmart Customer Care.

I didn't like: Daxmarts customer service.

• Resulting In Loss Of A Sale

Daxmart - Frustrating to deal with - trying to up sell "required" items

I placed an order on Daxmart without realizing what scam artists they are. I went through a legit website and when it came time for the purchase, it was from Daxmart.

I assumed since I went through a legit website that I could trust their "referral" to Daxmart. I placed the order and then wanted to change the color of the model I was buying only to be told that I was required to buy a battery and an SD card from them, for which they charge a fortune. I was told I "just didn't understand" and to go back to the website to see what the guy was talking about. I did this and no where did it say I was required to buy a battery from them or an SD card.

I ended up needing to call back again about the battery issue, and the next person I spoke to then informed me I was buying the international model and needed to buy not just a battery but a whole kit which added another $200 to the purchase price. He told me twice in this phone that I "just didn't understand". Of course I went back on their website and it did not state anywhere that they were selling an international model OR that I needed to or was required to buy a battery or battery kit from them.

I definitely understand when a company is trying to rip me off. I understood enough to cancel the order...

Product or Service Mentioned: Daxmart Customer Care.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

WARNING!! WARNING!! DO NOT BUY AT DAXMART.COM!!!

I made an order of a Panasonic DMC-GH4 Mirrorless Micro Four Thirds Digital Camera for $799.00 on daxmart.com. I received a call from them that the camera will cost $1299 if I want the U.S.

model. I said that I do not want it if it cost more than $800. He then proceeded to ignore and talked as if I am ordering it. I calmly said I want to cancel my order.

He ignored me again and said that the camera will cost me $1299. ENJOY YOUR CAMERA! I frantically called them back and got an answering machine. I then proceeded to call my credit card company and canceled my credit card before they charge me.

Unfortunately, I've read really bad reviews about their site AFTER I made the order. DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME ORDERING FROM THIS SCAM SITE. I wish I was an attorney and record the whole conversation.

But then again, how do you sue someone without a physically address???

Daxmart - Worst company and customer service

I was thinking upgrade my current d5500 to d7200. When i checked on google there was an ad for $589 from daxmart.

The website looked like a reputable company and there was showing sale ends in 9 hours. So i purchased the camera. After few minutes an email came that my internet order has received and call them for expedited shipping. I called them and the person who took the phone was very rude and he said call tomorrow and just hung up the phone.

I called them today to inquire about my order if it is processed or not. One guy took my call and just asked me if i paid for shipping. I said it said free shipping. Then he told me we don't have the item we are cancelling your order in very rude manner.

Then why the *** you put the listing on your website with free shipping. After that i got a mail saying that they are cancelling my order upon my request. I never requested to cancel my order. Is that guy deaf?.

Change your customer service people. They have no idea what they are doing.

Product or Service Mentioned: Daxmart Customer Care.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Comments

I did cancel my order and am still waiting (foolish me) for credit card to be reimbursed. When I call they hang up.

I'm not done chasing them, but be aware that most credit card companies require stop payments be made within 30 days of purchase.

So if you still have time, I recommend you do so now. Run a mile from this scam.

to Anonymous #1176072

Hey i got my money back, hope you got it too. I gonna stick with eBay and amazon.

Anthony Owns Daxmart and doesn't care

Style and Design

Ordered a video camera from Daxmart and it took two months to get it (they were able to charge my credit card immediately though) with dozens of emails and being put off for months. The product arrived well after the needed date and two weeks after emailing them to cancel the order and refund the charge to my credit card.

I called and called and sent numerous emails to the company all to no avail. Finally spoke with Anthony today who tells me that he is the owner of Daxmart and several other companies and he doesn't care about my problems. He makes millions of dollars and I am nothing.

Absolutely the worst customer service and company on the planet. If you ever do business with them after reading this review, it is your own fault (just ask Anthony, the owner of Daxmart and lots of other companies).

Happily reversed the charges on my credit card, closed that account and fixed the problem myself.

I didn't like: Anthony.

Do not buy from Daxmart.com!

Lake Wylie, South Carolina

I ordered the Lumix DMC-ZS40 camera online on black Friday. I received an order conformation saying that it would take 1-2 days to process. I never received any further information from them so I called customer care today and the guy is saying the camera that I ordered wont come with a battery and I need to pay extra for it and he also mentioned that the 5% discount is only for wire transfers!

Cheap marketing tricks...The site says the items are sold with factory supplied accessories...this includes a battery!! The factory doesn't sell a camera without a battery.

Product or Service Mentioned: Daxmart Customer Care.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Preferred solution: honor their advertisments.

Comments

I had exactly the same experience. DO NOT BUY from them.

They are terrible communicators and hang up on you and then you get an email saying the item you are purchasing is not available. TERRIBLE business practices.

Lake Wylie, South Carolina, United States #925893

The company offered nothing to solve the problem. The only thing they did was hang up on me. The good news is that they didn't charge my credit card!