Allen tried to sell me extra accessories I didn't want or need to a Canon T3i camera body.When I told him I didn't want them, he cancelled my original order.

This was just a scam to get more money out of me. Do NOT deal with this company. It is just a rip-off.

When I called to complain about him and his service, he was the only person I was able to contact at the company.It appears that this is a one man operation set up to scam people into buying things they didn't initially order.

Had an Experience with Daxmart?

Comments

Swagway - Buyer Beware! Swagway "I bought a brand new (or so I thought) X2 on 12/8/16 straight off of the company website. It was a promo deal that included the board and bag. When..." Read more Ge Appliances - GE Monagram Refer bad parts WR55X10490 Ge Appliances "Copy of E-mail I sent GE:I spent thousands of $$$ on putting all monogram appliances into my re-modeled home, purchased from Spencer’s in Phoenix AZ.The Refrigerator (ZISS480DRISS) broke…of course following..." Read more Nuwave Oven - Nuwave Misleading Advertising Nuwave Oven "I ordered the Buy one get one free nuwave oven with the free upgrade. I got the two ovens and they charged me $29.95 per oven for shipping (they were..." Read more Whirlpool Cabrio washer cracked lid (Model WTW7800XW2) Whirlpool "We purchased our Whirlpool Cabrio washer and dryer from Lowe's in 2011. (Whirlpool Cabrio Washer Model WTW7800XW2). Before our one year warranty expired, I noticed the lid was..." Read more Pep Boys - Rewards program and useless gimick. cost me more than it helped Pep Boys "I moved to a new towm, and was unable to find an honest shop. Also unable to find anyone willing to recommend a shop, I took my truck to pepboys...." Read more North American Hunting Club - Ignored North American Hunting Club "I'm a lifetime member and haven't received anything from you guys for 3 years no magazines no more coins what's up? You used to send me free gifts all the..." Read more Subaru Of America Subaru Of Soiux Falls Sd - Faulty windsheild Subaru Of America Subaru Of Soiux Falls Sd "2018 Subaru outback one week old have used the defrosters one time on a cold morning light frost on windshield. Let car run for 10 minutes to warm up came..." Read more West Elm - Everything is cheaply made West Elm "30% of my home goods come from West Elm. I am happy with two of said purchases. Both of which are un-upholstered chairs that don't get everyday use. The other..." Read more