I went into this knowing their reputation.Purchased a camera, suffered through the rude attempt to up sale me with a battery pack.

Refusing this, the 'In Stock' camera became a 4 week back order. Took about 2 weeks for delivery and was billed only $10 over the original invoice. Like I said, "Buyer Beware".

OK, additional verbiage is required for this post. I guess succinctness is not appreciated by Pissed Consumer.

Everybody wants to add 'flash and excitement', kinda of like 'Breaking News' in the TV cable news channels.

100 words is required and I have achieved this now!

Had an Experience with Daxmart?

Comments

On 9/1/12, I ordered a blue Nikon Coolpix camera online from Daxmart.Yesterday, they called me saying they only had the black camera in stock, the blue was on a 5 week back-order.

Luckily, they allowed me to cancel my order, but why did the website accept my order in the 1st place? Shouldn't it have said "on back order" in red letters when I made my selection?

That has been my experience with other retailers.Honestly, if I would've read the reviews before-hand, I would have never ordered from them in the first place.

Buy Squad - Not a new TV + shipping insurance after order Buy Squad "PLEASE DO YOURSELF A FAVOR----> DO NOT BUY anything from Buy Squad. Honestly, after researching on this company, I feel so *** to fall for their "low price" ;0( I ordered..." Read more Buy Squad - TV IS NOT NEW Buy Squad "I purchased the Samsung UN55KS8000 55-Inch 4K Ultra HD Smart LED TV. From start to finish it took almost a month before I received my TV. There was no way..." Read more Nuwave Oven - Nuwave Misleading Advertising Nuwave Oven "I ordered the Buy one get one free nuwave oven with the free upgrade. I got the two ovens and they charged me $29.95 per oven for shipping (they were..." Read more BATTERIES PLUS ARE FRAUDULENT COMPANY Batteries Plus "In other words,be prepared to argue with a wall when you try to bring a battery back for warranty replacement. Bought a battery in Dec 2016,in Sept 2017 it kept..." Read more Firestone Complete Auto Care - Wynnwood Firestone State Inspection Scam Firestone Complete Auto Care "1. They choose something, for a fail, they thought the customer would not be able to check while driving or upon parking: a fool-proof scam. It has happened each time..." Read more Flipkey - Camp Nepo, Ocala Fl. is Not lakefront, and IS FILTHY Flipkey "This cabin is advertised on flipkey, homeaway, and several others. The listing is SO deceptive it is appalling. The Cabin is NOT on the lake, but the view is of..." Read more New Balance - Almost $200.00 for 928v3 and start coming unglued! New Balance "I am more then fed up , disappointed and angry about the quality of new balance 928v3 foot ware. I have only been buying new balance for years and at..." Read more North American Van Lines - Refund on extra charge and service not render. North American Van Lines "I booked our move thru NorthAmerican Van line thru your Beltmann Group for July 14, 2017 from Keasbey NJ to Fort Myers Fl.. At the time that the estimate was..." Read more